- The cooker has 3 compartments (can cook vegetables, rice, etc at the same time)
- I placed 2 cups of Basmati rice in one compartment (added 2 cups of water)
- in the 2nd compartment, I placed cut vegetables (carrot, potato, beans)
- cooked for 40 mins.
- In a pan, added some oil with jeera, tej patta and chashews
- added long cut onions, capsicum..
- after capsicum got cooked, put pulav masala / salt / cooked vegetables / lemon
- mix it well
- pour all the above prepared stuff on the cooked rice and spread it... sprinkle green Onions and add butter
- Close the lid and steam for 5 more minutes
- Serve hot with side dish -Raita
It really came out good.. hubby and kids finished in one go..!
please try and let me know..