- 1 cup French beans cut into small pieces
- 1 cup carrot cut into small pieces
- 1 cup potato cut into small pieces
- 1-2 green chilies cut lengthwise
- 2-4 red chilies
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh grated coconut
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- 1/4 tsp hing(asafoetida)
- curry leaves
- 1 red chili broken into pieces
After the vegetables are cut cook them together adding little salt,green chilies,little turmeric powder and jaggary in pressure cooker/microwave.
Take a pan add oil and all seasoning ingredients.when mustard start spluttering add mixed vegetable ,turmeric powder,salt,grounded masala and stir them properly.let it simmer for 3-4 minutes so that all water evaporate and masala is cooked and mixed properly.