Servings: 2-3 persons
- 1 beetroot cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh grated coconut
- 1 tsp rasam powder/sambhar powder
- 1 green chili cut lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1" jaggary(optional)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- pinch of asafoetida(hing)
- 1-2 red chili broken into pieces
- curry leaves
Wash,peel and cut Beetroot into small pieces.
Also we can add cut potatoes along with beetroot.
Cook this cut Beetroot adding little salt in pressure cooker or microwave.
Stir them properly for 1 minute.
Finely add rasam powder and grated coconut and mix them properly.
Let this simmer for 2-4 minutes stirring in between.