- 4-6 Green onions
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 small tomatoes
- 1-2 garlic
- 1" ginger
- 1/2 medium sized carrot finely chop/grate
- 1/4 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup French beans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup potatoes peeled and chopped
- Mushrooms and celery or any other your choice vegetable can be added
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp Ajinomoto(optional)
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Green chili sauce
- 4-5 cups
- vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Chili oil/red chili flakes
Clean and chop all the veggies and keep aside.
Heat oil in a sauce pan,add onion,green onion without green part,garlic,grated ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes.
I prefer to half cook all other veggies in microwave before adding in the recipe.but you can add raw directly into it.
Stir in vegetable stock and bring it to a boil.stir in blended cornstarch and continue to cook for a minute or until the soup thickens.
Stir in vinegar,drizzle chili oil(or if you don't have take a pan add olive oil ,when it is hot put red chili flakes and stir for 1 minutes and this can be added).