- 1 CUP cooked Rice
- 1-2 cup thick Curd(yogurt)
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves
- 1-3 green chilies cut into pieces
- ginger finely chopped(optional)
- grated carrot,cucumber etc(optional)
- pomegranate (Anar/Dalimbhe)/grapes/raisins
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 red chili pieces
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp broken cashews
- curry leaves
With a help of heavy ladle mash the cooked rice.now add 1/2 of the curd, and all the ingredients except the seasoning ingredients.
Now take a pan add ghee and all the seasonings and when mustard start spluttering add this on the curd rice.Mix well and at the time of serving add remaining curd or otherwise rice will absorb all the curd.